Apply for Membership
Why Join IFS?
Membership in IFS is composed of multi-purpose community-based organizations around the globe. IFS members also include corporate or individual associates who support the work of and stay in touch with IFS.
Benefits of Membership:
- Connect and exchange with social justice agencies doing similar empowerment work across the globe
- Promote your agency and community on the IFS Website
- Access learning opportunities throughout the year
- Represent your interests and concerns through United Nations participation
- Access discounted rates to member conferences and events.
Dear membership applicants,
Our online application system is currently unavailable. Please submit your application and all the other documents mentioned below at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our communication manager Junias Kanyinda at email@example.com if you have any further questions.
- Submit an application, which includes attaching a copy of your most recent financial statement and a copy of your registration papers
- The IFS Board of Directors will review your application and vote for approval
- You will be contacted if approved, and will be given a welcome letter and asked to pay your first round of dues
- Annual membership dues are based on the organization's annual operating budget in US dollars and can be paid online via PayPal, via wire transfer, or via check in the mail. Current members looking to pay their dues should visit our Pay Member Dues page.
READY TO JOIN? Apply online NOW with the form below…